Have questions about touring and applying for an apartment, making rent payments, or making a maintenance request? We’ve got you covered. Our handy Frequently Asked Questions section covers most everything you need to know, such as:
- Touring and Applying for An Apartment
- Application Fees
- Application Requirements
- Pet Policies
- Renter’s Insurance
- Making a Rent Payment
- Setting Up Your Online Portal
- Referring a Friend
- Making a Maintenance Request
- … and More!
Visit our FAQ section >>
Working for Wheelhouse Apartments means a great job, with great benefits and room to grow your career. And all that in beautiful Denver, Colorado.
Wheelhouse Apartments is a locally-owned management company with properties in Denver and beyond. We pride ourselves on providing unique apartment living along with outstanding customer service for our current and prospective residents.
Interested in adding your skills to our great team? Take a look at our current job openings.
Wheelhouse Apartments is committed to protecting the health of our residents, future residents, employees and vendors during the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to follow local, state, and federal recommendations/guidelines to minimize the spread of this virus, and ask that everyone work together during this challenging time. Our team thanks you for your continued understanding and support; we’re all in this together.
Though our physical offices are closed to the public during Colorado’s Stay at Home order, we remain operating as an essential business, and our leasing, maintenance, and management teams are here to help:
- Our remote leasing team can help you find an apartment via phone or email, with our virtual 3D tours, photos, floor plans and videos.
- Our maintenance teams and approved vendors are filling emergency work orders with proper screening and hygiene protocols. For non-emergency work orders, our teams are helping residents remotely.
- All of our teams practice recommended social distancing, hand hygiene and mask protocols.
- We have closed common amenities at our properties (with the exception of laundry), and frequent and deep cleaning of hard surfaces in common areas continue to be a top priority.
- We are offering rent relief options to residents whose jobs have been affected by the crisis.
You can find detailed information at the links below. Please know that we are here for you, and will be updating you on any operational or policy changes as the crisis unfolds.
+ View our COVID-19 Updates
+ View our Rent Relief Resources